Your transformation to the cloud isn’t complete without a solid backup, recovery and archive plan that protects your business. The experts at IMPEX work with you to define the right mix of technologies and business practices to ensure your data is protected against hardware failures, human error, natural disasters, or other unforeseen outages.
We partner with EMC®, the number one backup vendor with more than 3x the share of the nearest competitor, to bring you top-of-the-line backup, recovery and archive solutions. Our Premier EMC partner relationship ensures we have the expertise and experience to recommend, install and support the right solution for you.
Choose what works best in your environment from our broad array of offerings:
- EMC Avamar® offers fast, efficient backup and recovery through a complete software and hardware solution, facilitating fast, daily full backups for virtual environments, remote offices, enterprise applications, NAS servers, and desktops/laptops.
- EMC Data Domain® offers revolutionary deduplication storage systems that continue to change the nature of disk backup, archiving, and disaster recovery with high-speed, inline deduplication.
- EMC NetWorker® backup and recovery software centralizes, automates, and accelerates data backup and recovery across your IT environment.
- CommVault® Simpana software is built from a single platform and unifying code base for integrated data and information management, delivering the benefits of a holistic approach to protecting, managing and accessing data.
- Quantum® Scalar® tape libraries provide a cost-effective, reliable, and easy-to-manage solution with options to scale from TBs up to many PBs.
- Atmos®, an object-based cloud storage platform, allows you to store, archive and access petabyte-scale unstructured content at scale.
Let the expert consultants at IMPEX help you develop a strong backup, recovery and archive solution to protect your business and solidify your data center and ensure bullet proof operation and protection of key data assets.