Must have 6+ years CCTV Video Security Systems experience
IMPEX is an award winning IT Solutions Integrator and Value Added Reseller primarily serving the largest healthcare and public sector clients across California and Western US. Our mission is simple – help our clients think big and convert their strategic vision into reality.
This is a long-term contract with our one of our large public sector clients in the LA region (approx. 12 mth, can extend YoY).
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS ROLE
- Plan, execute and support our client’s projects as defined by client executives. Participate across all project phases from initiation through close, managing cost, time, scope and quality constraints. Define, design, develop, test, install, upgrade, document, maintain and enhance new and existing CCTV and Video security surveillance systems across the LA/SoCal region.
- Build and present project charter, SOWs, RFPs, project plans, site diagrams, technical specifications, and progress reports. Manage conflicting priorities across internal and external entities. Fulfill day-to-day tasks to achieve specified business objectives and ROI.
- Build credibility by delivering results against agreed targets. Coordinate meetings with client stakeholders, end-users and their partners/vendors. Get prospective client team members excited about your ideas and solution approach, promote healthy discussions with strong facts. Develop and maintain long-term relationships with key decision makers.
- Collaborate with IMPEX Sales, Professional Services and Solutions groups to deliver flawless service. Keep up the IMPEX reputation of providing high quality service across our clients and industry vertical.
- Contribute to IMPEX by providing insights to constantly improve our customer engagement.
- Hands on expertise in planning and execution of large scale CCTV and Video surveillance projects.
- 6+ years of experience in project coordination, planning and execution. Need to hit the road running, must have full scale project cycle/SDLC experience in a multi-site environment.
- Ability to comprehensively understand situation from business perspective. Conduct compelling discussions, investigate root cause, and solve problems independently.
- Must thrive in a data driven and fast paced setting with changing priorities and multi-disciplinary teams supporting multiple stakeholders.
- Proven ability to manage strategy and stakeholders, navigate operational and technology challenges, leverage best project management practices to accomplish desired milestones.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences, IT, Electrical Engineering or related field
- 6+ years of relevant experience of which last 2 years within last 5 years have involved design, installation, implementation, maintenance, administration and repair of Internet Protocol (IP) based CCTV, video security systems (Axis, DVTel, Vivotek Cameras) and enterprise video management systems (Salient, DVTel, Nuuo)
- 2+ years in last 5 years creating SOW and CAD designs for site diagrams for CCTV/Video Surveillance systems. CAD certification maybe in lieu of experience. Provide copy of certification with resume.
- Thorough understanding of project management best practices.
- Three or more strong customer references
- Valid CA Driver’s License
- Clear and concise oral and written communication.
- Must have a growth mindset, with strong desire to collaborate and continuously learn and improve.
- Demonstrates outstanding work ethics and core values at all times
- Valid certification from enterprise video systems manufacturers
- PMP or equivalent project management certification
- CCNA, Cisco Certified Network Associate
We encourage you to highlight how your unique expertise, experience and capabilities would help both IMPEX and our customers grow.