Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide architectural expertise to ensure that solutions are aligned with IT standards and best practices.
- Maintain secure endpoints which includes but is not limited to implementing SCCM compliance policies and Windows Credential Manager.
- Maintain the health of the SCCM environment as well as upgrade to the latest build.
- Maintain End User standards and best practices for process/procedures and technical standards.
- Effectively manage utilization and prioritization based on evolving business and technology considerations.
- Lead product and vendor evaluations in order to select best of breed products and implement and release these products into a production environment.
- Respond to customer escalations according to defined service level agreements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, related field, or 5-7 years of equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience managing and supporting Windows desktops – registry, profiles, services and components, file system and application compatibility in an enterprise environment
- Working knowledge with scripting languages – PowerShell, VBScript, Batch
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) environment using tools such as SCCM and SCOM
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience working with endpoint client management tools including Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Minimum 3-5 years’ of experience designing, implementing, and supporting Citrix SSO XenDesktop 7.8/7/15, XenApp 7.8/6.5 applications, Storefront, Web Interface, VMWare ESX, NetScaler’s 11.5, Edgesight, Windows 2012-R2 Servers, Windows 2008-R2, SQL 2014 Always-On, AppSense Management, Windows 7/10 desktops and Citrix Studio
- Experience working in the healthcare industry working with EPIC
- Experience working with Tap & Go/ImprivataUp and understanding of best practices regarding system security measures
- Experience with software engineering, customer experience and design architecture
- Advanced understanding of business analysis techniques and processes
- Extensive knowledge and experience working with various operating systems
- Professional work experience in analyzing computer hardware and software
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Experience working with IT leadership in a strategic context
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills with ability to deliver technical information to non-technical audiences
- In depth knowledge of End User Computing architectures, management platforms, security patch management, scripting languages such as Powershell, Vmware, Citrix and VDI, Orchestration and automation