IMPEX is an award winning IT Solutions Integrator and Value Added Reseller primarily serving the largest healthcare and public sector clients across California and Western US. Our mission is simple – help our clients think big and convert their strategic vision into reality.
This is a great and rare opportunity! This is a 12-month contract with one of our largest public sector clients in the LA region.
Our client is seeking an Enterprise Architect who will combine many different skills and experiences to address and solve business, information, and technology related opportunities and problems.
While the following is not exhaustive, the Enterprise Architect will be involved in programs with the following roles:
- The Architect for cross-program, and cross-project Architecture strategies, opportunities, and problem resolution
- The Consultant in business process analysis and design, and service delivery, particularly with respect to the use of information, and trends and directions
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
While the following is not exhaustive, the Successful Enterprise Architect will have all of the following key responsibilities:
- Definition, implementation, and execution of the processes for the definition, maintenance, and conformance management of the Enterprise Architecture.
- Update and maintenance of the key Enterprise Architecture deliverables.
- Establishment and maintenance of contacts within business units and information system programs to understand business activities and business drivers, business requirements, solutions strategies and alternatives, etc., being considered and/or implemented.
- Architectural leadership in the resolutions of inter-program and inter-project issues.
- Ongoing publicity and communication of the Enterprise Architecture both within the information community, and the business units.
- Ongoing research and assessment of new analysis approaches for potential use within the Enterprise.
The Enterprise Architect will also be responsible for the development or coordination of the following deliverables:
- Developing the Enterprise Architecture
- Coordinating all Enterprise Architecture activities
- Developing and coordinating Architecture Plans
- Assisting in aligning business and enterprise initiatives with the Enterprise Architecture
- Auditing compliance within the Enterprise Architecture standards
- Serving as advisor to senior business management on business and information integration strategies
- Cloud Strategy Development Competencies
- Influencing business strategy
- Translating or mapping business strategy into information strategy
- Understanding technology product and vendor strategies, products, and customer preferences
- Communicating with business and technology leaders, both within and outside the organization
- Understanding the business needs for solutions
- Influencing the organization to accomplish goals and needs through architecture activities
- Being viewed as the trusted advisor to the organization
- Understanding developers needs in parallel with business needs
- Demonstrating abilities to derive, define, and explicitly represent various artifacts within The Enterprise Framework.
- Understanding of appropriate public cloud technologies (AWS + MS Azure)
Candidates must meet all of the following minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering discipline
- Ten (10) years of combined experience within Information Technology, operations, engineering, enterprise architecture, application development and/or technical related field.
- Client/customer facing experience in a pre-sales engineering or technical consulting role.
- Experience working with large Enterprise systems in a very complex environment.
- Experience working with senior management, executives, and other stakeholders to identify opportunities.
- Ability to create high-quality presentations, proposals, statements of work, and assessment deliverables.
- Must have knowledge and experience in IT architecture and/or software and systems design/engineering disciplines and practices including industry standard approaches and frameworks.
- IT solution architecture experience
- Knowledge of TOGAF or other Enterprise Architecture Standards or Frameworks.
- Knowledge and experience with healthcare business processes and operations.
- AWS and/or certified Cloud Architect
We encourage you to highlight how your unique expertise, experience and capabilities would help both IMPEX and our customers grow.