IMPEX is an award winning IT Solutions Integrator and Value Added Reseller primarily serving the largest healthcare and public sector clients across California and Western US. Our mission is simple – help our clients think big and convert their strategic vision into reality.
This is a great and rare opportunity! This is a 12-month contract with one of our largest public sector clients in the LA region.
Our client is seeking an Enterprise Architect who will combine many different skills and experiences to address and solve business, information, and technology related opportunities and problems.
While the following is not exhaustive, the Enterprise Architect will be involved in programs with the following roles:
- Cross-program, and cross-project Architecture strategies, opportunities, and problem resolution.
- Business process analysis and design, and service delivery, particularly with respect to the use of information, trends, and directions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Enterprise Architect will have all of the following key responsibilities:
- Work with senior executives (e.g., Chief Digital Health and Analytics Officer, Director of Enterprise Data and Analytics, Chief Technology Officer, Business & IT Leadership etc.), to provide strategic advice and guidance, and to develop and drive enterprise-wide functional strategies related to the Digital Health platform.
- Define strategic architecture blueprints depicting to guide the delivery of enterprise Digital Health capabilities.
- Provide thought leadership and new perspectives on how to leverage cloud services and capabilities.
- Work across organizational and role boundaries to translate business needs into technical systems solutions and architectural road maps.
- Lead efforts to identify and evaluate emerging and disruptive technology that will evolve the enterprise’s Digital Health capabilities.
- Provide thought leadership identifying industry trends in enterprise Data Science and driving toward integration of those trends.
- Align IT architecture technology strategy and frameworks to enable the company’s business strategy and goals, by providing guidance and building consensus across stakeholders.
- Provide leadership in developing the enterprise’s technical and architectural staff.
- Consult on data management systems, practices and standards.
- Consult in the fields of data quality, data profiling, data security, Master Data concepts, and data migration.
- Develop and implement Cloud services engagements, application rationalization principles, and Cloud security architectures.
- Consult in the field of Application Rationalization, migrations and integration with emerging technologies.
- Consult on Mobility (mobile application technologies, development, integration, publishing, etc.).
- Consults in the field of Security (i.e. identity and access management, Multifactor Authentication (MFA) systems and methodologies, Web Application Firewall (WAF), and Intrusion Detection Systems/Intrusion Prevention Packets (IDS/IPS).
- Consult in SAS and Data Analytics operational methodologies data services, associated with Healthcare Industry preferred.
- Consult in Operational IT Governance models and strategic methodologies on enterprise organizational management.
- Develop and document enterprise system architecture for the department. Reviews systems proposals for conformance to standards and integration with the documented enterprise systems architecture.
- Consult on the design, development and implementation of the department’s database environment.
- Act as an adviser to executive departmental management on policy decisions involving complex technical considerations.
- Review proposed systems designs to ensure that design criteria are compatible with long-range development plans and provide the flexibility required by foreseeable future developments in systems requirements.
- Provide high-level liaison with customer departments.
- Investigate new technologies and recommends possible business applications and services.
- Assist Division Managers in developing their organization business plans.
- Lead Architectural Review Board discussions and ensures enterprise technology standards are prioritized.
- Present and provide oral and written communications associated with conveying technology concepts and architectures.
Candidates must meet all of the following minimum qualifications:
- Current Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- At least three (3) years of experience as an Enterprise Architect working in a large enterprise IT organization consisting of a complex environment and a minimum 5,000 employees. Experience in the healthcare field preferred.
- At least three (3) years of experience in Enterprise Project Management working in a large organization consisting of a complex environment and a minimum 5,000 employees.
- At least three (3) years of experience in The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF).
- Experience working with senior management, executives, and other stakeholders to identify opportunities.
- Ability to create high-quality presentations, proposals, statements of work, and assessment deliverables.
- Must have knowledge and experience in IT architecture and/or software and systems design/engineering disciplines and practices including industry standard approaches and frameworks.
- Knowledge and experience with healthcare business processes and operations.
- AWS and/or certified Cloud Architect
We encourage you to highlight how your unique expertise, experience and capabilities would help both IMPEX and our customers grow.