IMPEX is currently looking for an IT Process Analyst for one of our large financial customers in California. Our customer is in need of an experienced person with knowledge of business process flows as it relates to onboarding / offboarding / procurement / service tickets within the ServiceNow framework.
- Provides analysis of current workflow process and recommends process improvements.
- Performs ticket and process reviews to evaluate and improve overall service delivery quality.
- Provides analysis, guidance, and measurement of operational performance against committed Service Level Objectives (SLOs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Identifies gaps in process and procedures, and initiates service improvement plans.
- Reports, communicates, and updates manager and relevant stakeholders on Managed Services CSI initiatives.
- Keeps current with industry standards, trends, and technological innovations to recommend operational improvements.
- Participates in design discussions for Managed Services tools and technologies.
- Participates in defining, planning, and justifying initiatives to develop and implement automated components of new or changed processes and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
- Experience in Workflow, Process Improvement, Managed Services and/or ITSM Operations.
- Experience working in an ITIL environment; ITIL v4 Foundations Certification preferred.
- Knowledge of business process flows as it relates to onboarding / offboarding / procurement / service tickets within the ServiceNow framework.
- Experience working in ServiceNow a significant benefit.
- Knowledge of ITSM tools and systems helpful.
- Familiarity with ITSM knowledge base maintenance and process documentation.
- High level of oral and written communication skills to communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
- High level of IT service delivery and customer service skills.
- Proficient at organizing documents and prioritizing work.
- Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically.
- Self-motivated; ability to work under minimal supervision.