IMPEX is looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic individual who is looking to join an expanding team!
- Respond to telephone and email inquiries
- Data entry into Salesforce CRM, QuoteWerks, and Microsoft products
- Assist Outside Sales team with quotations, customer communication, vendor communication, business development, cold calls, campaigns, etc.
- Be passionate about the job, customers and team
- Build relationships with existing and potential customers
- Assist the Office Manager with filing, accounting, POs, etc.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Business, Marketing, or related field
- 1-2 years of experience in Sales, preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in Administration/Operations, preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented, precise, and accurate
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- Positive attitude, great energy, good work ethic
- Experience with Microsoft products and basic computer skills
- Experience with Salesforce, Sage/QuickBooks a plus
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits and health/dental/vision insurance
- Robust 401K
- Engaging environment with talented team members who are looking to grow, win, and succeed
- Collaborative leadership setting that encourages new innovative ideas and knowledge sharing
- Located in beautiful El Segundo, CA, minutes away from some of the best beaches on the California coastline
We encourage you to highlight how your unique expertise, experience and capabilities would help both IMPEX and our customers grow.